What are the benefits?
Students in the SHSM Hospitality and Tourism
- network with people who have similar interests
- take part in many field trips and real-world experiences
- receive a specialized Co-op placement
- are involved in a close-knit community
- test drive a career before going to post-secondary education or an apprenticeship
- take classes that are relevant to their specific interests
- participate in 1 of 3 package programs that are linked to this SHSM: Outer Limits, Catering with Class or La Dolce Vita (Spa Life)
Hospitality and Tourism fields include:
Chef ♦ Pastry Chef ♦ Kitchen Manager ♦ Line Cook ♦ Caterer ♦ Hotel Manager ♦ Health Inspector ♦ Teacher ♦ Event Planner ♦ Restaurant Owner ♦ Tour Guide ♦ Travel Agent ♦ Adventure Guide ♦ Bartender ♦ Museum/Gallery Curator ♦ Tour Bus Driver ♦ Theme Park Manager ♦ Resort Manager ♦ Cruise Ship Activity Director ♦ Makeup Artist ♦ Campground Host ♦ Beautician ♦ Masseuse ♦ Spa Technician ♦ and many more...